COVID19 » Travel Safely » Our Chauffeur Service is a flexible means for clients to Travel Safely by reducing risk. Our Government recommends that people don’t travel on public transport such as Busses, Trains & Taxis etc. We have stayed fully operational throughout the lockdown providing vital transport to the NHS and people for essential journeys.
We provide a private hire service, fully licensed and insured to industry levels, We clean our vehicles after every journey! no matter how short.
We are limiting passenger numbers and only using the rear passenger seats so you can be assured of your own space, whilst maintaining the normal luxuries of our service. Our vehicles are all executive type vehicles such as a Range Rover or a Discovery.
We are only taking payments via Worldpay or our in car car terminals, we even accept AMEX!
We can all help control the Coronavirus if we all stay alert. This means you must:
- stay at home as much as possible
- work from home if you can
- limit contact with other people
- keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
- wash your hands regularly
- Covid19 Guidelines
Changes we have made to help you travel safely.
- Cleaning the vehicle interior surfaces between every passenger.
- Full cleaning of seats, trim, storage areas and cup holders etc.
- All newspapers and magazines have been removed.
- We offer sealed drinks, Alcohol and sweets in full packets.
- Drivers will wear gloves and then remove gloves after assisting with luggage.
#24/7 Service #Chauffeur Service #Coronavirus #Covid19 #Essential Travel #Government Guidelines #Landrover Discovery #Luxury Travel #North Yorkshire #Range Rover #Travel Safely #Travelling In Style #Vehicle Cleaning